Home Barista Training Class
The Midwest Barista School and JP's Coffee present Home Barista Training Class open to the public and catering to any skill level of home barista. The class is dedicated to training the home barista and espresso enthusiast how to make a great espresso-based beverages.
In this 4-hour session, a Midwest Barista School trainer will introduce you to the fine craft of espresso preparation, milk steaming, and latte art. We emphasize a hands-on encounter for all students and will also create and taste many espresso-based drinks.
Topics covered during class:
- Understanding your Espresso Machine, Grinder and Accessories
- Tasting Espresso and Pulling the Perfect Shot
- Steaming and Texturing Perfect Milk
- Latte and Cappuccino Preparation and Basics of Latte Art
- Once the class is paid for, date and time of class will be determined at a convenient time for both trainer and student.
- Principal student can have one person join the class at a reduced cost.
- Students will be trained on commercial equipment.
- Each attendee will receive a free pound of JP's espresso to enjoy at home.
- Purchase this class as a gift and give it to the espresso enthusiast in your house! Great for a Christmas or birthday gift.